3.21.2016

A Little Rocksbox Love

3.21.2016
This is just a little post about my favorite pieces I have gotten from Rocksbox. They approached me about one year ago to test out their service for my blog. After about two boxes I loved it, and I applied for a job there! So now, about a year later, I am still in love with Rocksbox. I get to curate boxes of jewelry for people all over the country and it's just so fun to make people feel beautiful. I also love a ton of our pieces and we only build on our collection. These are a few of my faves. 


In these photos I am wearing: Jenny Bird Moonsong Cuff, Kendra Scott Lyle Hand Bracelet in Black Mother of Pearl, Kendra Scott Ear Jacket in Blue Kyocera Opal,  Kendra Scott Grady Bangle in Periwinkle, Kendra Scott Brennan Ring Set in Rose Gold, Gorjana Taner Toggle Lariat, and Gorjana Taner Ear Climbers. 




If you want to try Rocksbox out for a month for free, use the code JENNABFF153! 

2 comments :

  1. wow beautiful pieces!! and stunning photography!! xx
    www.jboomsroom.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete